Human Resources provides the College with a diverse menu of programs and services that are both employee sensitive and designed to provide support for fulfilling the Eight Guiding Principles of the College.
We are committed to providing quality service to our college community. One way of meeting that goal is by providing information and resources via the web.
You may visit the Department of Human Resources in the lower level of Cooke Memorial or contact Human Resources at 502-863-8149 or Tracie_Shapiro@georgetowncollege.edu.
Eligible employees will be paid for these holidays. With the approval of their supervisors, eligible employees (if it is deemed necessary that they work) may take a floating holiday at a later date.
- Labor Day* – Monday, September 2, 2013
- Fall Break* – Thursday and Friday, October 3-4, 2013
- Thanksgiving – Thursday and Friday, November 28-29, 2013
- Christmas – December 23, 2013-January 1, 2014
- Martin Luther King* – Monday, January 20, 2014
- Good Friday – Friday, April 18, 2014
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 26, 2014
- Independence Day -┬áFriday, July 4, 2014
*Some offices will be open on these dates. The decision will be made by the supervising Vice President.