Which application is right for me?
Applying to Georgetown College is easy, and if you apply online, it’s FREE!
Other Admission Options
- Academic Centered Experience (ACE)
The ACE Program is designed for students who require additional academic support for their success at Georgetown College. This program is transitional, not remedial. Students cannot apply for this program. This status is determined by the College Admission Committee. Students admitted to the ACE Program shall not exceed 10 percent of the entering class. Students admitted under this program:
- Are limited to a maximum of 16 semester hours in their first semester.
- Are required to register for GSC 101 (Freshman Seminar) in their first semester (excluding transfer students).
- Are required to complete 12 hours with a 1.7 minimum GPA in their first two semesters to successfully complete the program.
- Are required to meet regularly with the Coordinator of Academic Success Programs and develop an individual academic success plan.
- Tiger Trail
Students selected for enrollment into the Tiger Trail program will be dually enrolled at Georgetown College and Bluegrass Community and Technical College.
If you have any questions about which application is right for your situation, contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-788-9985.