Life on campus - in our residence halls, in our fraternities and sororities, in intramurals, and during all kinds of activities - is going to present all of us with some wonderful new adventures this fall! We look forward to working with all of you to find safe ways of having the fun and formative experiences that make Georgetown College so special.
- Students will still get to have a roommate this fall and completely relax in their room. Common areas may need more regulations depending on what medical requirements are at the time.
- Students who are concerned and have a documented pre-existing medical condition that places them at much greater risk from COVID-19 should email Accommodations@georgetowncollege.edu. It may be possible to accommodate them in various ways.
- Enhanced disinfecting protocols will be in effect for bathrooms and common spaces.
- Doors and common touch points will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- All areas will be tested for proper ventilation.
- Outdoor activities will be encouraged, including adapted intramurals and gatherings.
- On-campus activities, such as parties, events, and intramurals, will all need to:
- Submit a safety plan for approval in advance
- Create a different, virtual experience where possible
- We will provide enhanced wellness programming that cover all areas of wellness, including physical, mental, and spiritual health.