Georgetown College Theatre and Performance Studies Grant Application
Theatre grants are awarded to students who show outstanding promise in performance or production and commit to participating in the theatre and performance studies program. Scholarships are NOT restricted to department majors; any student actively involved in department activities is eligible. Students are expected to participate in all aspects of theatrical and film performance and production.
Grants are eligible for renewal annually. Renewal is awarded if a student is full time, in good standing academically, and has made a significant contribution to the program by participating in productions or classes. All awards are contingent upon admission to Georgetown College. Contact the Admissions Office for details.
Theatre scholarship requirements
- Application form (PDF Here)
- Letters of recommendation (required of all applicants)
- One letter from a teacher or school administrator, and one from someone not associated with your school.
- On-site portfolio review/interview (Optional but recommended)
- Essay (250 words or less in which you describe your interest in theatre)
- Application and acceptance to Georgetown College
Return the application and all supporting materials by the 15th of February to:
Professor George J. McGee
Chair, Department of Theatre and Performance Studies
400 East College Street
Georgetown, KY 40324