E-mail Dr. Jay Castaneda | 863-8164
Psi Chi is the National Honor Society in Psychology. Membership in Psi Chi is an earned honor for life. The Psi Chi national membership fee is $35 and the local chapter assesses an additional $5 for local expenses and projects. Members receive a national magazine Eye on Psi Chi and are eligible to participate in undergraduate research competitions or to publish in the Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research.
In order to be eligible for membership in Psi Chi, you must have:
- Completed at 3 semesters of college
- Completed 9 semester hours in Psychology
- Registered for major or minor standing in Psychology
- Be in the upper 35% or your class
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.