Health insurance for our Affiliated Partner programs is included in the program cost and provided by the Affiliated Partner. For more information about these health insurance plans please contact our Affiliated Partners. Health insurance for other Georgetown College study abroad programs, including the Oxford Program, is provided by Lewermark. More information about this policy may be found at www.lewermark.com/georgetownstudyabroad.
Georgetown College has partnered with Travisa Passport and Visa Services to offer a one stop visa solution. Should your program require that you obtain a visa simply visit our unique website to get started. Travisa walks you through the entire process and offers excellent support. Not sure if you need a visa? Be sure to check with your program. Travisa also provides free general visa information on its website.
Travel insurance covers such events as trip cancellation, trip interruption, delayed/lost luggage and many others. Students often elect to purchase travel insurance in addition to health insurance to better protect their study abroad investment and provide more peace of mind throughout the study abroad experience. Note that while health insurance is included in many study abroad programs travel insurance is rarely included. Georgetown College has partnered with InsureMyTrip to offer excellent travel insurance coverage to students at a competitive price. Simpy visit our unique website to explore plan options and/or enroll.
- Mr. Jason Snider, Director of International Studies and Enrollment
- Dr. Holly Barbaccia, Faculty Director of Education Abroad
- Mrs. Angie Humphrey, Assistant Director, Office of Financial Planning
- Mrs. Cassie Wilson, Bursar (Student Accounts)
- Dr. Brad Hadaway, Director of Oxford Programs
- Dr. Laura Hunt, KIIS Faculty Representative
- Dr. Rick Kopp, CCSA Faculty Representative