- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply for College Housing
- Register for a “Tiger Pre-Orientation 101” date
- Complete any required forms for the Student Wellness Center
- Browse Georgetown College’s Website and think of questions you may want to ask during Orientation
- Complete the AlcoholEDU and Haven courses on www.everfi.com
- Information for completing the courses will be sent to your Georgetown College email account on August 1st.
- Make sure you are financially cleared by the Student Accounts Office
- Submit your final transcripts to Georgetown College Admissions
- Contact your roommate to plan for Move-In Day
- Attend all scheduled sessions and events
- Get to know your advisor
- Make sure you have your GCARD
- Complete your course registration and leave with a full schedule – 12 hours minimum
- Meet at least one person who can be a resource
- Ask Questions
- Make new friends
- Have Fun!
- Check your email regularly – Email is Georgetown College’s primary form of communication with you.
- Sign up for GC’s Emergency Notification system
- Stay in touch with your Orientation Leaders
- Get involved with Student Life
- Go to class
- Participate in one of GC’s traditions
- Check out the GC Athletics schedules and attend a home game
- Attend Weeks of Welcome!