Going to college is one of the biggest transitions of most students' lives so far.
While choosing a major, meeting a roommate, and navigating the Caf during lunch rush are new and exciting activities, change can be a bit scary. While it's hard to imagine today, over the next four years, Georgetown College will become a second home to you. You will find your place on campus as part of our vibrant community, but that doesn't happen overnight. The Student Life team is here to help you transition to your college years.
The Office of Student Life encompasses multiple offices on campus including:
- Residence Life (Cralle Student Center)
- Student Engagement (Cralle Student Center)
- Student Accountability (Cralle Student Center)
- Campus Wellness (Rec Center)
- Campus Safety (Cralle Student Center by the Caf)
- Equity and Inclusion (Cralle Student Center)
- Campus Ministries (John L. Hill Chapel)
- Counseling and Health Center (Hollyhock Lane)
- The Graves Center for Calling and Career (The Meetinghouse)
All the offices share a common focus on helping students become the best versions of themselves. Student Life staff members will encourage students to stretch themselves in their new environment while also supporting them when things are tough.
Office of Student Life