The minor in Business Administration is designed for those students majoring in areas outside of the Business Administration and Economics Department. It can help students prepare for a wide range of careers that involve business applications and business principles. It also helps to prepare students for graduate studies in areas such as law and business administration.
Minor Requirements (21 Hours)
- Spreadsheet and PowerPoint Literacy
- BUA 210 Principles of Accounting I
- BUA 211 Principles of Accounting II
- Choose 3 of the following 4 courses
- BUA 326 Contemporary Marketing
- BUA 335 Principles of Finance
- BUA 348 Principles of Management
- BUA 353 International Business Operations
- ECO 221* Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 223* Principles of Microeconomics
* Can be used to fulfill General Education requirements for Social Science course.