athletics

Toyota Stadium

Capacity: 5,000 (Expandable to 20,000)

Dominating the landscape of Georgetown College’s Athletic Complex is its centerpiece: Toyota Stadium. This facility is home to the Cincinnati Bengals’ Summer Training Camp, Georgetown College football and Scott County High School football.

The stadium features the latest advances in everything from weight training equipment to the turf used on the stadium field. It includes state-of-the-art athletic training facilities, as well as locker room space for the Bengals and Georgetown College, Scott County High School Football and the visiting teams to the stadium.

The upper level portion of the facility features an executive suite overlooking the field used for entertainment and a full press facility, complete with high-speed Internet access

Visit GeorgetownCollegeAthletics.com

Anderson Hall

This is Georgetown’s first-year men’s residence hall. Almost all first-year men will be housed here. It is a three-story building. The first floor houses Georgetown’s Graduate Education Department and Athletic Offices. There is also a Resident Director apartment, laundry room and student lounge on the first floor. The 2nd and 3rd floors are reserved for new students. There are 2 and 3 person rooms available. Community bathrooms are on each floor.

Amenities include:

  • Laundry room
  • kitchen
  • lobby
  • Wi-Fi
  • community bathrooms
  • air conditioning
  • cable and internet in each dorm room

Academic and Administrative Offices in this Building:

  • Graduate Education (first floor)
  • Modern & Classical Languages & Cultures (basement)

Davis-Reid Alumni Gymnasium

Capacity: 2,500 (Basketball) 1,500 (Volleyball)

Davis-Reid Alumni Gym is used chiefly for Physical Education classes, and intercollegiate basketball and volleyball. It was dedicated in 1926 to replace the gymnasium that had been used since 1893. Inside the cornerstone lies a copper box containing the history of Georgetown College.

The columns of the gym are patterned after the style of Giddings and the building is made of cut brick, thus reflecting Colonial Revival architecture. At one time, Alumni gymnasium housed a swimming pool and the trophy room. When the chapel burned in 1930, the gym temporarily held the chapel services and various classes. Parts of the gymnasium also provided housing for students. In 1986, the gym underwent massive renovation that led to the removal of the balcony and increased capacity to 1,800 people.

The facility was renamed in January 2010 to honor longtime basketball coaches Bob Davis and the late Jim Reid.