The President’s residence on Main Street, also known as the Graves House, was built by Harvey C. Graves in 1859 on land purchased from the Georgetown Board of Education. Graves supported the establishment of the college and served as one of its trustees.
The Greek Revival structure was purchased by the college in 1961 and became the president’s home. Robert L. Mills was the first college president to live in the house.
It is often used for receptions and dinners hosted by current President and Mrs. Bill Crouch. Dr. Crouch has been President of Georgetown College since 1990.