Fall 2013 Calendar of Events
- August 15th -18th New Student Orientation
- August 19th First Day of Classes
- August 19th-23rd Drop/Add with No Charge
- September 2nd Labor Day â€“ No classes
- Sept. 16th/Oct. 14th Academic Progress Checks
- October 3rd -4th Fall Break
- Oct. 28th â€“ Nov. 8th Advising for Spring Classes
- November 11th-14th Registration for Spring 2014
- October 24th Final Day to Drop a CourseÂ without a Grade or Pass/Fail
- November 8th Final Day to Drop a CourseÂ WP/WF
- December 3rd Last Day of Classes
- December 5th-10th Final ExamsÂ (No Saturday Exams)
- Freshman Seminar â€“ a 1 credit hour course designedÂ to help 1st year students with their transition addressingÂ many of the academic and social issues they will face.
- Writing Center â€“ Assist with student writingÂ assignments, creative writing, and lab reports. Free toÂ students. LRC Basement
- Center for Calling & Career â€“ Offers students helpÂ with major exploration, internships, & Job prep.
- Academic Tutoring Services â€“ Sign up for a FREEÂ peer tutor online and find group tutoring schedule.
- Counseling- We offer individual and group counselingÂ (free of charge) for students.Â Please encourage your student to use these services ifÂ they experience concerns.
- Learning Disabilities â€“ We have a licensedÂ psychologist that can meet with your student to discussÂ accommodations for learning disabilities. If you haveÂ specific concerns, please contact Lloyd Clark to discuss this.