Spring 2014 Calendar of Events
- January 13 – First Day of Class
- January 17 – Last Day Drop/Add
- January 20 – MLK Jr Day
- January 21 – Founder’s Day Convocation 11am
- February 10 – Academic Progress Check Round 1
- March 7 – Last Date to change advisors before advising for Fall
- March 10 – Academic Progress Check Round 2
- March 17-21 – Spring Break
- March 24 (- April 7) – Advising for Advanced Registration
- March 25 – Final Date to Drop Course Without a Grade/ Final date to change a course to P/F / Final Date to Audit a course
- March 26 – Senior Celebration
- April 7-10 – Online Registration for Fall
- April 9 – Final Date to Drop a course WP/WF
- April 18- Good Friday (no class)
- April 22 – Academic Honors Day
- May 1- Last Day of Classes
- May 2 – Reading Day (no class)
- May 3-7Â – Final Exams
- May 10 – Commencement
- Freshman Seminar â€“ a 1 credit hour course designedÂ to help 1st year students with their transition addressingÂ many of the academic and social issues they will face.
- Writing Center â€“ Assist with student writingÂ assignments, creative writing, and lab reports. Free toÂ students. LRC Basement
- Center for Calling & Career â€“ Offers students helpÂ with major exploration, internships, & Job prep.
- Academic Tutoring Services â€“ Sign up for a FREEÂ peer tutor online and find group tutoring schedule.
- Counseling- We offer individual and group counselingÂ (free of charge) for students.Â Please encourage your student to use these services ifÂ they experience concerns.
- Learning Disabilities â€“ We have a licensedÂ psychologist that can meet with your student to discussÂ accommodations for learning disabilities. If you haveÂ specific concerns, please contact Lloyd Clark to discuss this.