Do you need help paying for your medication?
If the medication you need is not available at Georgetown College Student Wellness Center OR you have reached your insurance planâ€™s prescription coverage â€ścapâ€ť OR you have no prescription coverage, here are some options:
- Some pharmacies are selling commonly prescribed generic medications at very low prices. Check CVS, Wal-Mart* and Kroger* on-line or in-store. *Ask about the $4.00 formulary.
- Meijer offers some free prescription generic antibiotics.
- The Amen House will offer to pay up to $50 of the prescription cost.
- You may be eligible for free or low cost medications, diabetic supplies and vaccine from pharmaceutical company Prescription Assistance programs. To find out if youâ€™re eligible, CONTACT:
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance
1-888-477-2669 OR www.pparx.org
Free national information program but you do all of your own application paperwork, and submit to each company. You track when to re-apply.
- American Prescription Assistance
Local company charges minimal fee for Advocacy Service that includes:
Application paperwork, submission to appropriate pharmaceutical programs and follow-up with you when itâ€™s time to re-apply.
Contact Georgetown College Student Wellness Center Staff: Lora Helton, CNA or Becki Hogsten, PA-C 502-863-8201