Students accused of a violation of the Georgetown College Honor System are assured of the following rights:
- The College may act as the accuser.
- The accused has the right to confront the accuser.
- If the accused decides to have the suspected honor violation resolved by a hearing, the following rights are implied:
- The right to have specific charges outlined in a letter that will be delivered at least 48 hours in advance of scheduled hearing procedures
- The right to call any material witnesses deemed necessary by the accused during the hearing procedures
- The right to call no more than two character witnesses during the hearing procedures
- The right to have the outcome of the hearing discussed in a face-to-face meeting with the Associate Dean of Academic Success,
- The right to an appeal with the Provost/Dean of the College