Whether it is in Fraternity & Sorority life, student government, intramural or Campus Ministry, there are opportunities for every student to be involved. Opportunities in Student Life help students develop leadership skills, create lifelong friendships, and make a difference in the lives of others.
WRVG Student Radio
Listen Live to the student radio station online from your computer.
Engaging students to live, learn and believe in an inclusive and supportive community.
Developing global citizens who impact the world around them.
Georgetown College Student Life prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, or disability.
As a student at Georgetown College, I can expect:
- To be heard
- Guidance and assistance in finding my life’s calling and developing a career action plan
- Exposure to diverse people, situations and environments
- Opportunities to grow in my faith and to learn about the faith journey of others
- To be treated as an adult: with the appropriate balance of responsibility and accountability
- Caring staff members to be responsive and available
- Opportunities to improve my physical and mental wellness
- To be prepared for life-after-Georgetown
- Numerous opportunities to develop and hone leadership skills
- A residential environment conducive to academic success and personal growth