Along with one to two other Orientation Leaders, an Orientation Leader is paired with a new group of students (10-20 students) and guides them through the four day New Student Orientation program. They also help implement the overall Orientation process by helping with such things as setting up for programs or cleaning up after events. The student needs to have a love for Georgetown College and willing to demonstrate it.
- Move back to Georgetown College two days before New Student Orientation to attend a full day retreat.
- Be present for the full day retreat held on Wednesday
- Be on campus from the start of move-in day on Thursday through late on Sunday evening
- Be willing to help when asked and even when not asked; this may consist of picking up trash, working in a Pepsi truck, passing out programs, etc.
- Give 100% to helping our new Georgetonians feel welcomed at their new home
- Be Energetic!
- Have Fun!
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 required
Supervisor: Mike Brown
*students in this position cannot also hold positions in Residence Life