Along with a team of other Intramural Supervisors, a supervisor plans and implements an extensive intramural program for the entire college body from start to finish.
- Each semester, plan and coordinate one to two large sports or multiple small sports.
- Publicize the sport
- Collect rosters and create a schedule
- Train and schedule referees
- Hold a tournament
- Wrap up and evaluation
- On-site supervising for sports in which you are not the main supervisor
- Supervisors take turns working each night
- Attend a weekly staff meeting
- Maintain equipment, facilities and fields
It is not necessary a student knows how to do the above duties or even referee.┬á New supervisors take a smaller role in their first semester while learning the job.┬á It is crucial a person comes in with a positive attitude and a desire to work with a team.
- 2.2 minimum GPA
Supervisor: Eric Karls