A Peer Leader is paired with a group of 15 students and guides them and participates with them through a four day Pre-Orientation program. They are also part of a larger team consisting of another peer leader and several faculty and staff. They help implement the overall program by helping with such things as setting up for registration or helping clean the cabins.
- Current 1st year when applying
- In good standing (academically and socially)
- 2.2 minimum GPA
- Must have attended Directions their freshman year
- Be available to attend one of three sessions in its entirety, beginning at 9:00am on Day 1 and ending at 10:00am on Day 4
- Dates TBD
- Attend one training session in late spring
- Help with preparations
- Assist Directions staff while on the trip
- Be a resource to the new students while on the trip and once in classes
- Attend the ÔÇťre-unionsÔÇŁ during the school year
- There is no pay for being a Directions Peer Leader, but there are also no costs.
Supervisor: James Koeppe