Thank you for applying for a leadership position.
You may want to print this page for your reference.
Please complete the following steps to ensure your completed application:
- Attend workshops (the workshops will give you skills that will enhance your ability)
- Submit your resume to the Student Life Office
- Sign up for an interview time below
- Have your references fill out the reference form
Sign up for an interview time using the calendar below. Please follow all steps to create an account and reserve your interview time.
PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The only interviews allowed for the first week (February 10th-13th) are students who are applying for the following positions:
- Chapel Ministry Team Leader
- Common Ground Team Leader
- Rooted Coordinator
- Rooted Worship Band Leader
- First Year Family Groups Coordinators
- Alternative Spring Break Coordinator
- GAC President
- Resident Director
- Orientation Coordinator
Students hired for these positions will be expected to help with interviews the following two weeks.
Students applying for all other positions can only interview during the other two weeks (February 17-22 and February 24-28). If you are not applying for one of the positions listed above you cannot interview during the first round of interviews.
If you are applying for multiple positions, you will only interview once. You will be interviewed (in most cases) by two staff members, and possibly a current student leader.
Schedule your interview below.
- Jan. 12 at 11 AM and 6 PM—Resume Workshops (11AM in Asher 112 / 6PM in Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
- Jan. 13 at 6 pm- Resume Workshop (Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
- Jan. 30 at 6 PM—Interview Success Session (Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
- Feb. 3 11AM -2:00PM —Resume Cafe in Jones Hall Nelson Suite (drop in)
- Feb. 5 at 6 pm, Feb. 6 at 11 am- Interview Workshop (Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
Jones Hall Nelson Suite – formerly the Hall of Fame Room. Attendance will be taken at all of the workshops. While they are not a required part of the Emerging Leaders process, they are strongly recommended. Students that attend the workshops will have an advantage over those who do not.
Please submit your resume no later than February 7 at 5:00 PM. There will be a drop off location in the Student Life Office. We strongly recommend that before submitting your resume, you attend the resume workshop, resume cafe or have a staff member from the Center for Calling and Careers look over your resume. You may schedule an appointment by calling 502.863.8383 or by e-mailing email@example.com.
You must have at least two references complete the reference evaluation form found on portal. Click here for the reference form. Please have these completed no later than February 14. Neither of these references may be family members.