Thank you for applying for a leadership position.
Print this page for your reference.
Please complete the following steps to ensure your completed application:
- Attend workshops (the workshops will give you skills that will enhance your ability)
- Submit your resume to the Student Life Office
- Sign up for an interview time below
- Have your references fill out the reference form
Sign up for an interview time using the calendar below. Please follow all steps to create an account and reserve your interview time.
PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Interviews are held off campus at the following address:
217 East Main Street, Georgetown, KY 40324
Candidate parking is located behind the building and the location is within walking distance from campus. Please allow 15 minutes for travel to arrive prepared and on-time for your interview.
The only interviews allowed for the first week (February 6th-10th) are students who are applying for the following positions:
- Chapel Ministry Team Leader
- Common Ground Team Leader
- Rooted Coordinator
- Rooted Worship Band Leader
- First Year Family Groups Coordinators
- Alternative Spring Break Coordinator
- GAC President
- GAC Vice President
- Resident Director
- Orientation Coordinator
Students hired for these positions will be expected to help with interviews the following two weeks.
Students applying for all other positions can only interview during the following week (February 13th – 17th). If you are not applying for one of the positions listed above you cannot interview during the first round of interviews.
If you are applying for multiple positions, you will only interview once. You will be interviewed (in most cases) by two staff members, and possibly a current student leader.
Schedule your interview below.
- Tuesday Jan. 24th at 6:00P M – Resume Workshop (Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
- Thursday Jan. 26th at 6:00PM – Interview Workshop (Jones Hall Nelson Suite)
- Individual appointments available – schedule in advance to take advantage of advising opportunities!
Attendance will be taken at all of the workshops. While they are not a required part of the Emerging Leaders process, they are strongly recommended. Students that attend the workshops will have an advantage over those who do not.
Please submit your resume no later than February 3rd at 5:00PM. There will be a drop off location in the Student Life Office. We strongly recommend that before submitting your resume, you attend the resume workshop, resume cafe or have a staff member from the Center for Calling and Careers look over your resume. You may schedule an appointment by calling 502.863.8383 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have at least two references complete the reference evaluation form found on portal. Click here for the reference form. Please have these completed no later than February 3rd.
NOTE: References may not be family members and it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure references are completed. NO LATE REFERENCES WILL BE ACCEPTED – WITHOUT 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES, YOUR APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE AND WILL NOT BE EVALUATED.