Whether it is in Greek life, student government, intramural or Campus Ministry, there are opportunities for every student to be involved. Our opportunities help students develop leadership skills, create lifelong friendships, and make a difference in the lives of others.
WRVG Student Radio
Listen Live to the student radio station online from your computer.
Student Life Mission
Empowering scholars to seek fulfillment in a supportive community by developing personal responsibility and socialÂ competency, discerning a calling, engaging diversity and defining beliefs.
Student Life Vision
The Student Life program, led by a team of innovative development educators, aspires to provide the environment to challenge students to reach their fullest potential, affirm the self-worth of each individual, and awaken in students an awareness of their uniqueness.
The Student Life Commitment
As a student at Georgetown College, I can expect:
- To be heard
- Guidance and assistance in finding my lifeâ€™s calling and developing a career action plan
- Exposure to diverse people, situations and environments
- Opportunities to grow in my faith and to learn about the faith journey of others
- To be treated as an adult: with the appropriate balance of responsibility and accountability
- Caring staff members to be responsive and available
- Opportunities to improve my physical and mental wellness
- To be prepared for life-after-Georgetown
- Numerous opportunities to develop and hone leadership skills
- A residential environment conducive to academic success and personal growth