Fayette County Innovations for Learning Presentation
Documents from Camps may be downloaded free of charge. If you use these for your camps or classes, please acknowledge the source. The Lesson Plans are rough drafts and may have changed during the actual camp.
The lesson plans were created by
Dr. Andrea C. Peach, Ed.D.
Professor of Education
Georgetown, KY 40324
The presentations were part of a group project based on curriculum originally designed by Dr. Andrea Peach. The individuals who created the presentations are listed on the first slide.
ROBOT CAMP 2013 Curriculum and Presentations
- Day 1 – Bugs Day 1
- Day 2 – Bugs Day 2 (Lesson Plan)
- Day 3 – Bugs Day 3 (NOTE: This is a PowerPoint Show, so you will have to download it before you can show it)
- Day 4 & 5 – Bugs Day 4 & 5
Robot Camp 2012 Curriculum and Presentations
- Day 1 – RoboGames Day 1
- Day 2 – RoboGames Day 2 (PRESENTATION)
- Day 3 – RoboGames Day 3 (PRESENTATION – PDF FILE)
- Days 4 & 5 – RoboGames Days 4 & 5 (PRESENTATION COMING SOON)
Robot Camp 2011 Curriculum and Presentations
- Day 1 – https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ddwwqnrc_8htpqncgk
- Day 2 – https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=df7xscpt_0hfsf5zcn
- Day 3 – https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dffv852v_0d9cvd2d3
- Day 4/5 – https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ddhmxxps_14mtbw8rcz