Office Location: Pawling Hall 306
Phone: (502) 863-8361
Office Location: Pawling Hall 305
Phone: (502) 863.7098
- B. A. from the University of Kentucky
- M. A. and Ph. D. (in Early Christian Literature) from the University of Chicago.
He came to Georgetown in 2000 and is a historian who specializes in ancient Mediterranean religions, including ancient Christianity, 2nd Temple Judaism, and Greco-Roman religions. He also teaches courses in religion and violence and in religions of the ancient Near East.
Office Location: John L. Hill Chapel
Phone: (502) 863.7038
- B. A. from Georgetown
- M. Div. and Ph. D. (in Church History) from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
He returned to Georgetown in 1980 as the campus minister and part-time instructor in Religion. He was invited to join the department as a full-time faculty member beginning with the 1997/8 academic year. He teaches courses in New Testament, Baptist studies, and church history.
Office Location: Pawling Hall 309
Phone: (502) 863.8398
- B.A. in Religious Studies and Philosophy from Western Kentucky University
- M.Div. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Ph.D. (in Biblical Interpretation) from the joint program of the University of Denver and the Iliff School of Theology.
He came to Georgetown in 2008 and teaches courses in Old Testament, World Religions, and Religion and Culture.
Office Location: Pawling Hall 310
Phone: (502) 863.8067
- B. A. from Mississippi College
- B. D. from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
- Ph. D. (in New Testament) from Baylor University.
He came to Georgetown in 1981, and teaches Greek and courses in the New Testament.
- B. A. from Ouachita Baptist University
- M. Div., from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M. A. and Ph. D. (in Bible) from Vanderbilt University.
He came to Georgetown in 1986, and teaches courses in Old Testament, New Testament, and non-Western traditions.