Cost: $5.00 per transcript
Processing Time: Regardless of method of ordering, please allow a minimum of 1-3 business days for processing. Peak periods (end of term, etc.) may result in longer processing times.
NOTE: We cannot release records if there is a financial hold on your account!
Methods for Ordering an Official Transcript
- Online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) at www.getmytranscript.com
- – The quickest, most convenient way to order a transcript
- – Only method available to pay with a credit/debit card
- – Only method for ordering an electronic official transcript
- – Transcript can be mailed hard copy or sent electronically
- – You can upload any files that you wish to be attached to the transcript
- – The NSC sends you email notifications for order tracking
- – The NSC website is secure & guarantees protection of your information
- – The NSC charges an additional $2.75 for their services making the total cost per transcript $7.75.
- Download our Transcript Request Form
- – Print, complete, and sign the form
- – Mail the form along with payment (check or money order payable to Georgetown College – $5.00 per transcript) to the address indicated on the form.
- Mail a Written Request (must include all of the following items)
- – Your full name, including middle name or initial
- – Maiden name or any name changes you have had between attendance and current date
- – Specify whether you need transcripts for Undergraduate Studies, Graduate Studies, Baptist Seminary, Bishop College or all that apply
- – Specify how many transcripts you desire
- – The address(es) where transcript(s) is/are to be mailed
- – Your Social Security Number or Student ID Number
- – Your date of birth
- – Your signature is required. It serves as permission to release your records
- – Payment (check or money order payable to Georgetown College – $5.00 per transcript)
- – Mail all of the above to:
Office of the Registrar
400 E. College St.
Georgetown, KY 40324
- If you are located in the vicinity of our campus, you may come to our office in Highbaugh Hall Room 105, fill out the request form, and submit payment (cash, check, money order, G-card – $5.00 per transcript) Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Eastern time.
If picking up a transcript in person a photo ID is required.
NOTE: We are unable to accept transcript requests via telephone, email, or fax.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) also prohibits us from sharing grades or other academic information via telephone, email, or fax.