When to Declare?

Students are encouraged to declare when they have earned 50 total hours.

How to Declare?

  1. Pick up the Major/Minor Declaration Form from the Registrar’s Office or download and print the form. Commerce, Language and Culture Majors can download their forms here.
  2. Take this form to a faculty advisor to help you fill it out.
  3. Next, take this form to the department chair for your major and minor. Have him/her sign.
  4. Bring the completed Major/Minor Form to the Registrar’s Office for computer entry.