Current Students

This form is to be used only by Current students of Georgetown College. In the case of an Address Change, most current students reside on-campus, and the normal address change is a change of their parent’s address.

Full-time students, who are commuters, are required by Student Life to sign a waiver granting approval when they live at home with parents, when they are age 24 or older, when they live with a relative age 24 or older, when they are married, or when they are 5th year Seniors.

You can either pickup one of these forms from the Registrar’s Office or Download and Print it from your computer here.

Former Students

If you are no longer a student at Georgetown College, and your address or name has changed, please email your address change. Or join our Online Alumni Community and make the change yourself.