• Transcript Request
  • Verification of Enrollment
  • Classroom Request
  • Duplicate Diploma
  • Change of Advisor Request
  • Address/Name Change
  • Major/Minor Declaration

Withdrawal Procedures

If it becomes necessary to withdraw from Georgetown College once the semester has begun, please visit the Office of Academic Success (3rd Floor of Student Center) for the specifics of the withdrawal process.