POLICIES REGARDING EXAMS:
- Students must take exams at the scheduled times.
- With prior agreement of the professor, students may take exams with another section of the same course taught by the same professor.
- Professors may not alter the examination schedule without prior written approval of the Provost.
- Students with three or more exams on the same day may petition the Office of the Provost for a change in schedule. Such requests should be made in writing at least two weeks prior to the beginning of final examinations.
- If an exam time is not listed, the time for the exam should be rounded down to the nearest hour.