Now entering its 31st year, PAEMS is a residential two-week program in mathematics and science for highly-motivated students entering their sophomore, junior, or senior years of high school. Held on the beautiful campus of Georgetown College in Georgetown, KY, participants preview college life as they work alongside Georgetown faculty to explore advanced topics in math and science.
2021 PAEMS Camp
June 13-June 25, 2021
• Enrollment is limited to no more than 26 students to promote effective interaction between students and faculty.
• A diverse curriculum includes modules in Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science and Ecology, and Mathematics, Statistics and Computing.
• Classroom and laboratory experiences are complemented with field trips to science-related destinations such as the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, the University of Kentucky MacAdam Student Observatory, and a full-service equine hospital. Hiking, picnicking, and other activities are also included.*
• Tuition is $700 for the 13-day program. This includes most meals and on- campus housing in an air-conditioned dormitory. Some need-based grants are available.
• PAEMS Students may receive a $10,000 scholarship over their four years at Georgetown College, if eligible. Students receiving special scholarships may not be eligible for additional institutional aid.
• COVID safety protocols will be followed per CDC guidelines. We also have the ability to test for COVID.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Interested in this incredible experience? Click here to apply.
For more information contact:
Dr. Tracy Livingston
Tracy_Livingston@georgetowncollege.edu | 502.863.7978
*These may change due to COVID-related closures