STUDENT PREPARING TO SINGAll music majors should consult with a music professor when planning classes, and switch to an adviser within the music department as soon as possible.  The required coursework for each major and minor can be found here.  In addition to the required coursework:

The music faculty have a recommended four-year scheduling plan for each degree.  Due to the rotation of upper-level classes, these vary slightly depending on the year in which the student matriculates.  Students should consult these regularly and plan each semester accordingly:

Take special care in planning that you meet all of the necessary Foundations and Core requirements.  Double-check to make sure you meet all the necessary flags as well as areas of inquiry.

Print off and and keep track the courses you have successfully completed and what you still need to complete with the appropriate curriculum contract below: