To take the Spanish Placement Exam, you will need a computer with headphones or working speakers. The test will be available one hour after you register, and it will take 50 minutes to complete.
- To access the Spanish Placement Exam registration form, follow this link. You will be prompted to login to your MyGeorgetown account. If you cannot register, contact Information Technology Services (ITS) at (866) 588-3199.
- Check “Please enroll me in the Spanish Placement Exam online course” and click Submit.
- One hour after you register, the exam will be available. You can take it at any computer with headphones or working speakers.
- After one hour, go to http://sage.georgetowncollege.edu and login with your MyGeorgetown ID and password. Once you are in, you will see “My courses” on the left. Click on My courses -> SPA_EXAM_FA14, and then simply follow the instructions on the screen!
- Begin the test. Allow 50 minutes to finish it.