Each year the Marshall Center for Christian Ministry affirms selected members of the campus family for their dedication to Christ and exemplary service in His name. As chosen by their peers—the CSA recipients are individuals who daily live out the humility of Christ-like servanthood, and the courage and authenticity of their Christian faith.
Characteristics of a “Christian Service Award” recipient:
- A recognizable dedication to Christ.
- Demonstrates exemplary service in Christ’s name.
- Has a servant’s heart.
- Reflects Christ-like humility.
- In matters of Christian faith—shows courage and authenticity.
- Gives evidence of the Spirit of Christ in their life.
- Involvement in, Commitment to, and Service with a church family is important.
Please take a moment to nominate a faculty member(s), a staff member(s), and/or a graduating senior(s) (May or December) to receive the 2016 Christian Service Awards. Nominations are open to all and are received from every sector of the campus.
The Christian Service Award recipients will be recognized and awarded at Baccalaureate on Friday, May 13th at 7:30 p.m. in the Chapel. Please contact Ken Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.863.8391 or 502.316.3052 with any questions.
Thank you for your help in recognizing and acknowledging the spirit of Christ in our campus community!