The Library at Georgetown College provides an environment of information resources with personalized service to engage our community of learners in intellectual, spiritual, and social growth.
- Created by the Library Faculty and Staff, July 2009
In fulfilling its mission, the Library strives to:
- Anticipate, provide, and evaluate programs and resources that will lead to information literacy
- Provide personalized attention in an information age
- Encourage excellence in teaching and scholarship
- Collect, preserve, and provide access to human knowledge as a tool to empower through the life of the mind
- Promote the love of libraries, reading, and lifelong learning