To get directions to the Ensor Learning Resource Center enter your location below or follow the directions below the map:
Directions to Campus
- Take Interstate 75 to the south Georgetown exit, Exit 125.
- Turn West off the exit ramp onto 460 = East Main Street. Proceed into Georgetown.
- Go about a mile, and you will see the main brick gates for Georgetown College on the left.
- Turn left through the main gates.
- Go one block, turn right onto College Street, and immediately turn left up the hill.
- There is free Visitor’s Parking on the Circle, no permit is needed.
- The Ensor Learning Resource Center is to your right (West) at the top of the hill.
- The main campus / East entrance to the library is handicapped accessible.
- Alternative parking: Continue on College Street two blocks and turn left onto Mulberry Street.
- All parking around the College is free and open for Visitors unless otherwise marked.
- Call us at (502) 863-8400 for more information.
You can park in the Georgetown Baptist Church lot and either
1. Go up the steps to the West / Mulberry Street entrance of the Library
2. Or go down the sidewalk to the North / College Street entrance and use the elevator.