Increase your leadership potential in your school or district while earning your second master’s degree in education with our Master of Arts in Education, Rank I, School Improvement. Our online, affordable courses provide a flexible, personalized learning environment.
Master of Arts in Education, Rank I, School Improvement Program:
- Requires 30-36 credit hours
- Courses taught by qualified, caring instructors in a collaborative online setting
- All core courses offered completely online, with flexible, year-round entry
- Two course delivery options allow you to choose between online or blended courses (up to 50% of class sessions in blended courses may be held on campus)
- Increase your marketability by embedding an additional certification, endorsement, or cognate into your degree, including:
- Certification: Moderate to Severe Disabilities (P-12)
- Endorsements: ESL, Environmental Education, Gifted and Talented, Instructional Technology, Literacy Specialist, Reading (P-12)
- Cognates: Autism, ESL, Reaching all Students
- Program, including embedded endorsements, can be completed in 1½-2½ years
Contact us today to start earning your MA in Education, Rank I, School Improvement.