Maximize your opportunities for future teaching positions with our Master of Arts in Education: Teacher Leader Program. Our online, affordable courses provide a flexible, personalized learning environment.
- Requires 30-36 credit hours
- Courses taught by qualified, caring instructors in a collaborative online setting
- All core courses offered completely online, with flexible, year-round entry
- Automatically earn a Teacher Leader endorsement by taking the core courses
- Increase your marketability by embedding an additional certification, endorsement, or cognate into your degree, including:
- Certification: Moderate to Severe Disabilities (P-12)
- Endorsements: ESL, Environmental Education, Gifted and Talented, Instructional Technology, Literacy Specialist, Reading (P-12)
- Cognates: Autism, ESL, Reaching all Students
Contact us today to start earning your MA in Education with Teacher Leader and other Endorsements,Certificates or Cognates.