… lead in schools, innovate learning strategies that work, mentor educators, and coach students toward success. Literacy specialists work to develop successful interventions in reading and writing while interpreting and producing authentic assessments. The Literacy Specialist program at Georgetown College helps you find the tools necessary to “read” the surrounding community, develop your technological skills, and better serve diverse learners in this digital age.
Become a literacy specialist while completing an MA in Education at Georgetown College. Highlights of the degree program include:
- Completely online curriculum
- Classes offered year-round
- Program completed in 18 – 24 months
- Flexible entry to program in any semester
- Tightly-knit online community that supports and informs members
- Close professional relationships with advisors and faculty