If you haven’t chosen a college or university yet, it’s not too late to apply. Below are 5 good reasons you are still eligible to enroll in college for this fall.
- Many colleges have rolling admission, which means you can apply and enroll even into August.
That’s right, the enrollment season isn’t finished yet. Admissions counselors continue working with applicants into August, even very close to the time classes begin.
- College is still one of the best investment decisions you’ll make.
Studies have shown that those who enter the workforce with a college degree have higher paying and more numerous options available. College is not only great preparation for the workforce, but an opportunity to learn life skills that will benefit you in any field of work.
- Housing space is still available at many schools.
There are still open rooms and beds through the summer at most schools, so you won’t have to worry about finding a place to live.
- Financial planning assistance is available.
Students who qualify for various forms of financial aid can still get the assistance they need. Just have a conversation with someone from the financial planning office to learn about your aid package.
- There is no penalty for applying now.
Applications are accepted any time, there is never a late fee for applying.