We love Kentucky. We know we stand at a crucial point in the history of our world. With concerns about climate change and environmental issues, you have an opportunity to impact not only the lives of young students and colleagues, but the future of the environment. Courses in Environmental Education help P-12 teachers actively address issues related to:
- climate change
- declining natural resources
- the loss of natural wetlands and delicate ecosystems
- innovation, creativity and problem solving
- creating healthy, resilient communities
- implementing the Kentucky Environmental Literacy Plan (PLAN)
Future generations can strike a balance between the economy and the environment with the right skills. With an endorsement in Environmental Education, you can help students get the knowledge and skills necessary to address current environmental problems and be aware of ways to prevent new issues.
- Earn your Environmental Education endorsement online in only 12 credit hours with flexible electives
- No Praxis necessary
- Online program, with field experiences
- Become more marketable across the state of Kentucky
- Help students become environmentally literate and build a more resilient future
- Courses also available for professional development at $1,350 each.
- Program is aligned with North American Association of Environmental Education (NAEE) standards and guidelines