The United States Department of Education has annually designated Exceptional Children as a Kentucky teacher shortage area since the 1990-1991 school year. Earning an MSD certificate helps LBD-certified educators increase their skills, employability and earning potential. Our online, affordable classes, taught by experienced instructors, provide a flexible, personalized learning environment.
MSD Certification Program:
- Requires 5 classes and 1 Praxis exam
- Can be completed in one year as a stand-alone certificate
- Can also be completed as part of the Master of Arts in Education Teacher Leader or Rank I School Improvement Programs
- Is offered completely online (some field hours are required)
- Provides exposure to P-12 continuum
- Meets Council for Exceptional Children-Individualized Independent Curricula [IIC] National Standards
You can start as soon as this summer! Contact us today to learn more.