Our Autism Spectrum Disorder Cognate* helps Kentucky educators and professionals work more effectively with students identified with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our online, affordable classes, taught by experienced instructors, provide a flexible, personalized learning environment.
- Requires 5 courses
- Is open to anyone with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- No Praxis exam required
- Can be completed in one year as a stand-alone program
- Can also be completed as part of the Master of Arts in Education Teacher Leader or Rank I School Improvement Programs
- Courses are offered online (some field hours are required)
- Take courses individually or as part of a complete curriculum
Contact us today to begin earning your Autism Cognate.
* Official Kentucky state certification is not currently available in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorder.