There is much to admire about being part of Georgetown College. From excellence in academics to a winning athletics tradition, Georgetown students, faculty, staff, and alumni can say they are Georgetown Proud.
- Has been an organized college for 185 years (founded in 1829).
- Was the first Baptist College west of the Allegheny Mountains.
- Is the first private college in Kentucky to be designated a Free Speech School.
- Boasts the oldest running collegiate theatre troupe in the State (Maskrafters).
- Has as faculty of whom 96% hold terminal degrees.
- Has had 34 Fulbright scholars since 1989.
- Has had 5 Rhodes Scholars.
- Offers 32 majors and 28 minors.
- Has an undergraduate population of 979.
- Has a graduate population of 283.