KHS majors have participated in several areas of research including the following research proposals/studies:
- Comparison of Whey Protein and Soy Protein¬† when Testing for Muscular Strength Gains in College Baseball Players. Bo Eppinghoff
- The Difference among ¬†Sex Role Characteristics Between Professional
and College-aged Baseball Players.. Erin Douglas
- The Relationship of Alcohol Consumption on College Student‚Äôs GPA‚Äôs. Kayla Simpson.
- Comparison of the Effects of Various Bench Press Exercises on the Muscle Activity of the Pectoralis Major. Ryan Blackerby, Brandon Blackerby, Josh Sato, and Jerome Gearlds.
- The Prevalence of Eating Disorders Among Female College Basketball Players.¬† Julie Brawner
- The Relationship between Hamstring and Quadriceps Strength on Chronic Hamstring Injuries among College Football Players. Hannah Howard, Hazelee Owens, Bennett Gatto, Greg Owen, and Greg Way.
- Measuring Peak Isokinetic Torque Output: A Comparative Study on Collegiate Football Players. Matt Shansky and Rebecca Chesnut.