Equipment reservations are made through the portal. After logging into the portal, click on the Departments tab and then choose Information Technology Services. Click on the link that says Equipment checkout. Click here to go to the portal. If you have any questions regarding equipment checkout please contact the help desk at x4357 on campus or (502)863-4357 off campus.
The ITS Help Desk
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cooke Memorial Library, 2nd Floor
Campus Phone: x4357
From Off Campus: (502) 863-4357
Fax: (502) 868-8884
Self-help knowledgebase and live online chat: http://gc.echelp.org/
24x7x365 dedicated toll-free phone support: 877-960-2040
- Adobe Releases Security Updates for Adobe Flash Player May 16, 2013
- Security Updates Available for Adobe Reader and Acrobat May 16, 2013
- Mozilla Releases Multiple Updates May 16, 2013
- Microsoft Releases May 2013 Security Bulletin May 9, 2013
- Adobe Releases Security Update for ColdFusion May 9, 2013