┬áInformation Technology Services provides technology support services to the faculty, staff, and students of Georgetown College. ┬áIn addition to user support services Information Technology Services provides assets inventory support by conducting annual inventories of computing and printing hardware valued at $500 or more. ┬áITS also approves purchases and disposal of College owned computing and printing resources.
┬áGUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- ITS will conduct an annual inventory of computing and printing technologies on campus.
- A copy of the inventory will be supplied to Business Office.
- Any items deemed no longer useful to individual departments must be reported to ITS.
- ITS will determine if equipment is to be redistributed or disposed of.
- For information on guidelines for disposal of fixed assets please refer to GCPP-4-11-01 Fixed Assets Disposal found in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual.