Information Technology Services provides technology support services to the faculty, staff, and students of Georgetown College. In addition to user support services Information Technology Services provides assets inventory support by conducting annual inventories of computing and printing hardware valued at $500 or more. ITS also approves purchases and disposal of College owned computing and printing resources.
GUIDELINES AND RESTRICTIONS:
- ITS will conduct an annual inventory of computing and printing technologies on campus.
- A copy of the inventory will be supplied to Business Office.
- Any items deemed no longer useful to individual departments must be reported to ITS.
- ITS will determine if equipment is to be redistributed or disposed of.
- For information on guidelines for disposal of fixed assets please refer to GCPP-4-11-01 Fixed Assets Disposal found in the Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual.