Forwarding your e-mail to another address in Office365 is a snap!┬á To forward your e-mail to a different address:
- Login to GC webmail (https://webmail.georgetowncollege.edu).
- In the top right-hand of the page (next to your name), click the setup “gear”┬á .
- Click “Options”
- Under “shortcuts to other things you can do” (on the right-hand side of the page), click “Forward your email”
- Under “forwarding”, enter the address you want to forward your mail to.
- (Optional) if you do not want a copy of the messages stored in your GC mailbox, un-check “Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App”
- Click “start fowarding”
E-mail will now be forwarded to the mailbox you specified!