Registering for a Semester Abroad
The semester before you go abroad you will need to register for classes. Please follow these instructions to register for the semester you plan to be abroad (use these instructions even if you will be taking classes at Georgetown the semester you plan to be abroad):
- Meet with your advisor for your advising session
- Complete the Undergraduate Registration Form
- Department – INS (International Studies)
- Course Number – 000
- Section Number – please see the schedule; this depends on your program
- Course Hours – this varies but is typically 12 hours for a semester abroad
- Title – name of your program and place you plan to study
- Do not fill in the meeting time or days
- If you are taking additional classes during this semester at Georgetown before/after your study abroad be sure to list them on this form
- Both you and your advisor must sign the completed form
- Return the form to the Registrar’s Office BEFORE your registration time slot.
Note: Be sure to change the term at the top of the page (currently says “SP 2012″).
Registering for a Summer or Winter Term
Please see Jason Snider for Summer/Winter registration.
Please contact Jason Snider in the Office of International Programs (general questions) or Chris Verch in the Office of the Registrar (registration specific questions).