Advising – Before Appointment
- Fill out a contact form found on my.georgetowncollege.edu
- Go to Departments > International Programs > Contact Sheet
- Think about your goals and your motivations for studying abroad, and try to envision what it is that you hope to learn and experience during this time away.
Where do I want go? Start thinking about destinations that suit your goals, and browse the many programs offered on this website. You might also find it helpful toÂ Â browse travel sites to get a “taste” of available countries.
- Stop by the Office of International Programs to look through books of study abroad programs and discover the many opportunities that are available to you for study abroad.
- Talk with other GC students who have studied abroad; they are an excellent resource!
- Watch for advertisements on campus and plan to attend study abroad meetings; this will give you an overview of the opportunities available and the necessary process.
- Explore scholarship options.
Scheduling a meeting with Jason Snider, Director of International Programs. In this meeting you will:
- Discuss your goals
- Identify programs of interest
- Discuss scholarship opportunities
To schedule a meeting with Jason Snider, please complete the Meeting Request Form online.