Georgetown is dedicated to academic excellence in a supportive environment. Our students benefit from a liberal arts education with small class sizes and personalized, individual attention.
- Georgetown faculty are focused on excellence in teaching and helping their students achieve success. At Georgetown, our faculty don’t just lecture, they challenge students to tackle current issues and real-world problems.
- 96% of our faculty have earned terminal degrees (the highest degree available in their field) – You will consistently learn from highly-qualified professors.
- We offer over 70 majors, minors and academic programs.
- Our students donâ€™t just succeed in our classrooms: weâ€™re also noted for our high acceptance rates to medical, law and graduate schools.
- Our innovativeÂ InmersiÃ³n en EspaÃ±ol Georgetown College Program (IEGC) was featured in Â Inside Higher Education and USA Today.
- U.S. News & World Report, “best liberal arts college” category
- America’s 100 Best College BuysÂ® (listing by Institutional Research and Evaluation)
- Americaâ€™s Best Christian CollegesÂ® (by Institutional Research and Evaluation)
- Americaâ€™s Best Colleges listing by Forbes.com
Looking for more information about academics at Georgetown College? Be sure to visit the academics website.