Georgetown is dedicated to academic excellence in a supportive environment. Our students benefit from a liberal arts education with small class sizes and personalized, individual attention.
- Georgetown faculty are focused on excellence in teaching and helping their students achieve success. At Georgetown, our faculty don’t just lecture, they challenge students to tackle current issues and real-world problems.
- 96% of our faculty have earned terminal degrees (the highest degree available in their field) – You will consistently learn from highly-qualified professors.
- We offer over 70 majors, minors and academic programs.
- Our students don’t just succeed in our classrooms: we’re also noted for our high acceptance rates to medical, law and graduate schools.
- Our innovative Inmersión en Español Georgetown College Program (IEGC) was featured in Inside Higher Education and USA Today.
- U.S. News & World Report, “best liberal arts college” category
- America’s 100 Best College Buys® (listing by Institutional Research and Evaluation)
- America’s Best Christian Colleges® (by Institutional Research and Evaluation)
- America’s Best Colleges listing by Forbes.com
Looking for more information about academics at Georgetown College? Be sure to visit the academics website.