Total Cost for the 2014-2015 School Year: $41,440
- Tuition: $32,960
- Housing: $4,090 (standard dorm, dual occupancy)
- Meals: $4,390 (19 per week, required of first year students)
Average International Student Scholarship Package: $18,000
Average Yearly Out of Pocket Cost for International Students: $21,000 – $25,000
The costs above do not include health insurance (required for all international students), textbooks, transportation and other personal expenses. See “Other Costs” below.
In addition to the costs listed above, students should expect the following estimated expenses:
- Health Insurance – $1,200 per year
- Billed with the Fall semester
- Textbooks – $750 per semester
- Travel Expenses (varies by student)
- Personal Expenses (varies by student)
- Expenses such as cell phone and cell phone plan, meals off campus, shopping, etc.